1. Remember the days when everything wasn’t online, and the workplace had that closet of office supplies? What is your favorite office supply still, even in this digital age?
I can’t work without Post-it notes.
2. What was supposed to be “The Next Big Thing” but completely flopped??
I remember all the hype around the original Segway scooter.
3. What formerly popular but now extinct restaurant do you wish would make a comeback??
My first guess was Casa Bonita, but its comeback is imminent. So I will go with Round The Corner, the burger joint. I fondly remember eating at the one up on the hill while attending Boulder. There were many creative burgers (think of a more expansive Red Robin menu), and each table had a telephone you used to place your order as a fun gimmick.
4. As a GenXer, what will be your ‘walked to school uphill through snow BOTH WAYS’ tale??
Dial-up internet and the internet itself was very sparse and difficult to navigate.
5. How do you start your day??
NYTimes crossword, first thing every morning – usually around 4:30 a.m. before rolling over and returning to sleep.