1. What crazy-ass thing did your racist uncle just say at Thanksgiving dinner?
Thankfully, Jim doesn’t allow much politics talk and he is not in the least bit of a fan of Trump – so instead of a crazy-ass uncle, we had a discussion about how Trump has develop this entire group of zealots that worship him – and it baffles Jim to the core.
2. What bonkers conspiracy theory has gained traction and drives you nuts?
See above – the belief that Trump was chosen by God to lead the Republicans into eternity. I am not making this up. Go over to Right Wing Watch and follow the crazy as they cast a spotlight on the wackadoodle things that Far Right Wing conspiracy driven preachers are spouting on radio/TV and podcasts.
3. What scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
A machine/process to gather all the plastic from the oceans and the landfills and grind them up for fuel and to make building blocks to create affordable housing. Some of this of course is happening on small scale but if lots of money were in hand this thing could be scaled up to a global level.
4. What’s something everyone loves that you secretly find overrated?
Game of Thrones. Sorry kids, I tried and tried and tried to watch that show but it just never took.
5. What is the kindest thing a pet has done for you?
Playing to the chorus hear as most of the folks that read this are huge animal lovers. I think the comfort Julie’s dog and mom’s dog gave while my dad was in hospice care – they had a unique sense of what was going on and were just to be helpful.