1. If you had a racehorse. What would you call it?
2. Have you ever named your car/truck?
3. Do you have a nickname? What’s the story behind it?
Wah. Started while I was working at a call center for Ryder Trucks and my manager was a hockey mom and she started calling me Wah and it kind of stuck. (There is also R-Dub and RW which I also answer to.)
4. Besides a nickname, what other name would you go by if you could change your name?
Pete. A good basic, no explanation behind it necessary. A solid name – Pete.
5. If you could name a new letter in the alphabet what would it be and how/when would it be used?
Gelmon. It lands right after Gelmon and would be used in the spelling of slurred words to make them easier to understand.