1. What was your favorite Saturday Morning cartoon?
I always thought it was Jonny Quest, but my mom says that as a wee toddler, my favorite was Spider-man. Which tracks, I guess? I read the Amazing Spider-man cartoon strip in the news every day still to this day.
2. What is the best Pixar movie
Toys 3 with honorable mention to the Untouchables.
3. What is the best Ghibli movie?
Kiki’s Messenger Service
4. What is the best comedy stand-up special aired?
Tough question. I remember as a teen we used to watch the HBO Young Comedians special every year on HBO and the introduction to Robin Williams or Pee Wee Herman and so many others is probably my vote – although that is a comic cavalcade. If I had to pick a solo show it is Kathleen Madigan: Bothering Jesus on Netflix.
5. What’s one movie/show/song that can instantly put you in a better mood?
The movie “Airplane!” the jokes still hold up.
One Reply to “Friday Fives”
1) I loved Dungeons & Dragons.
2) Monsters Inc.
3) even after googling this I still have no idea what it is and have never seen any of these films.
4) Jim Jefferies: “I Swear to God”
5) Step Brothers. That film makes me crack up every time.