- What’s a book that changed your life?
Slaughterhouse Five. Vonnegut gets so deep in his anti-war message and is a master of the spare prose that tells an incredible story.
2. If the world ends, what song would play in its end credits?
The closing credits from Sesame Street.
3. Seriously, how did anyone get anywhere without GPS?
Using my trusty map.
4. What’s the best music documentary you’ve ever seen?
Each year during the Thanksgiving period, I rewatch the Last Waltz. it still holds up, although, I still have no idea why Neil Diamond is in it but a great performance nonetheless.
5. If you run your own small country, what would be your number one rule?
Turn out the lights when you leave a room. This will be punishable by incarceration.
questions via @thatericalper