1. Who is a famous person that’s very talented but is also a piece of shit?
Gene Simmons. He can write a fine pop song but is generally a self-described ass hole, a sentiment many feel.
2. What is something in the 2010s that you miss?
Working at Sprint
3. What’s the stupidest thing that has a large fan base?
My first pass would be Professional Wrestling, but I think even more egregious.
4. What’s a song lyric that you completely misheard for a while?
“I’d Really Love to See You Tonight” by England Dan and John Ford Coley. I used to hear “I don’t want to talk about the linens” instead of “I’m not talking about movin’ in.” I know, it makes no sense.
5. What device, service, or app do you use to listen to music today?
Sirius and Spotify. It really has been a roller coaster for the last 20 years for media formats, hasn’t it? Cassettes, CDs, and then MP3s then over to Pandora, followed by all the streaming.