1. What is the best book you have received as a gift?
As a boy, my parents bought a couple of sets of encyclopedias and I cherished those. I would sit and read those for hours.
2. What books are on your nightstand?
Not a lie. I have a book on ridding myself of clutter and a book about overcoming procrastination that I haven’t gotten around to reading.
3. What is the last great book you read?
I am currently reading a Russian satire classic – Moscow, 2042 that is pretty insightful on the world today but was written in the 1980s during the downfall of the Soviet system. It is hilarious.
4. Describe your best ideal reading experience.
Curled up in the corner of the couch with a cup of hot tea, rainy weather, and wrapped in a blanket and a good book on my Kindle.
5. What kind of reader were you as a child?
Voracious. I would read anything put in front of me. Cereal boxes, magazine ads, dictionaries, encyclopedias. I went to the library every week as a kid to get new books.