1. What has been the greatest concert you’ve been to?
Springsteen at the Pepsi Center. We were in the pit, about the fourth or fifth row or so.
2. What’s in your pockets right now?
Wallet and favoritist ink pen.
3. What was normal when you were a teenager but rare or nonexistent now?
That telephone in the kitchen with that long twist corded handset that moms could rule the roost from their kitchen realm.
4. What’s the biggest band or artist you’ve seen in a small venue?
Lou Reed in a tiny cafe in Stuttgart.
5. Do you still have any old mix tapes lying around?
I don’t think so. I have a few mix CDs lying around I think, though.