1. If you think your house is haunted, what should you do?
Well, let’s see. For Christmas ghosts, you leave out the milk and cookies for the haunted present bringer ghost. The Easter ghost (who, oddly isn’t Jesus) is commemorated with eggs (?) Obviously Halloween has the Great Pumpkin but I am unsure what one is to leave for the Great Pumpkin Halloween ghost – maybe a blanket. For a general just around the house ghost, I think it would depend on who the ghost is, but a nice cocktail would surely be welcome.
2. When should you investigate a strange noise in your basement?
As I am in an apartment and the complex is next to a school and an industrial park there are always odd little noises. Not loud, not annoying – doors closing or some foot steps.
3. How do you know if an abandoned building is safe to visit?
The doors and windows are boarded up – meaning no one has crept in to squat.
4. How do you decide whether to solve a problem as a team, or split up and go it alone?
I am not the big problem solver – at least in personal life. I leave that to others. At work, I often have to take the reins and solve it.
5. Where do you store your knives and where would you look if one was missing?
On the kitchen counter in the knife block – if one is missing it is almost always in the sink or the dish drying rack.