1. Imagine having a reverse Yelp where we rate customers on their attitudes, manners, and how well they tip. What review would you leave?
I am not sure I am on the correct path with this one, however, if I were to receive ratings on a reverse Yelp from service industry folks, I would get high marks – I am generous tipper, almost never complain about service and am not loud and unruly.
2. A galactic genie suddenly granted 1 wish to the people of Earth. No one knew a wish was going to be granted, the wish was selected by everyone’s inner desire, and majority wins. What wish ends up getting granted?
A gigantic rollback of nature before the time fo global warming.
3. What fact is ignored generously?
See above – global warming.
4. If you had a Teleportation power, what one place in the world would you immediately go?
In the COVID -19 era, it would be Greenland. Look at that map. Virtually no viral spread. Granted nearly no one lives there but still.
5. Which books should everyone read once in their life?
I am a broken record about this but I will continue to shout it at the tops of the trees:
READ MOBY DICK.
It deserves its reputation as the Great American Novel.