1. You run an inconvenience store, what do you sell?
Raw unprocessed petrol that you have to refine yourself to run your cars.
2. What is the “gas station sushi” of other food?
It’s no longer there, but down in Centennial or maybe Parker on Lincoln in the back of a gas station was this most amazing Philly Cheese Steak joint run by a guy we called Crazy Jerry, and he was a savant of the sandwich world.
3. What screams, “I’m a bad parent”?
Planning, plotting, and scheduling every aching minute of their day. No wonder they are all becoming addicted to video games – it may be the only creativity in their lives. Let them play – naturally with no rules, no refs, and no ribbons.
4. What product immediately becomes scarier when you put “military-grade” in front of it?
Military Grade Starbucks Salted Caramel Macchiato – that screams – “Turn off the pancreas boys.
5. Who is the most attractive pre-1900 person, in your opinion?
I was going to go with Alexander Hamilton, that bi-racial beauty, but then I stumbled on Andrew Jackson. Yes, he was a bit of dick and in many ways the opposite of Hamilton and racist to boot- but look at that hair!