1. Do you like, dislike, or pay no attention to the wind?
I come from a very windy part of the country – northwest colorado, south-central Wyoming. And there is really wind there – always, all the time to the point where you can’t not pay attention to it. As a result on a nice, calm day in Denver with no wind or only a very slight breeze, I take a second to notice it and pay it heed and appreciate the stillness.
2. Do you have allergies or sinus made worse by the wind?
The wind kicks up the pollen which activates the allergies for me – yes. Thus my addiction to Flonase.
3. Have you ever been caught in a big wind (not a hurricane or tornado)?
See above. 30 and 40 mile per hour winds at my mom’s ranch outside Baggs, Wyo was not uncommon.
4. When was the last time you flew a kite?
About four years ago. Before that maybe seven years ago when I flew them quite frequently in a vacant field across the street from my apartment.
5. Would you like to have the power of flight?