1. You get to make one law that goes into effect no matter how outrageous. What is it?
Tie Tuesday. Everyone has to dress up in their “Sunday Best” to work or where ever on Tuesday. One day a week we dress like Doris Day and Carey Grant. Not a bad thing, not at all.
2. You get to host your own TV talk show. Who are your first three guests?
1. David Letterman
2. Author and Colorado School of Mines graduate George Saunders
3. Bruce Springsteen as musical guest
I will not take a moment to defend any of these as this list is perfection.
3. You get to choose the actor to portray you in the movie made of your life. Who do you cast?
I have vacillated over this for a bit. It is either Dick Van Dyke or Bill Murray. Hmmm. I am going with Bill. He is my fashion idol. Now, if this has to be a contemporary actor (or even younger!) maybe Seth Myers?
4. You just got arrested for murder in the middle of the night while you were in bed. They say you killed a mailman on March 10, 2019. How do you prove your innocence?
I can definitively show that no one entered or left my home on March 10 in the evening. At that time I was unemployed and semi-permanently ensconced on my couch. Here is my web traffic and phone GPS traffic. I ain’t been nowhere, man.
5. You have unlimited resources and seven days to end the world in the most creative way possible. How would you do it?
I would meld the personas of Q from Star Trek (TNG) and the Stay Puft Marshmallow man and let him wreak his havoc.