1. If you were given $5.7 billion, how would you spend the money?
Well, I wouldn’t build a wall! Maybe use it to re-boot and redesign the American health care system which is broken in multiple ways. Does anyone remember the blissful days when insurance companies were non-profit mutual insurance coops and hospitals were affordable and not overbuilt castles? Throwing a bit of $5 billion around to some politicians could probably get this thing started.
2. Does five-year-old you respect you today?
Probably not. I was supposed to end up like Rob Petry on the Dick Van Dyke show and be a professional television comedy writer.
3. What do you do now that you didn’t do five years ago?
I eat pretty cleanly and mostly vegetarian.
4. Same thing in reverse, what do you no longer do that you did five years ago?
Relatedly, I don’t eat fast food – there was a time when I ate lots and lots and lots of fast food, usually daily. Ask my heart how that went.
5. What’s the best activity you can do that costs less than $5?
Read a book from the library. Seriously people, we need to get back to reading.