1. What is your favorite food?
Pizza. But I am trying to ratchet down the carbs due to blood sugar concerns. So I am working on a less” carby” dough. For great, amazing and easy homemade pizza, get Jim Lahey’s book “My Pizza” He has this thing figured out – better than anything you will have delivered.
2. What is your favorite food preparation method?
Basted eggs. Take two eggs, crack them open in a non-stick frying pan warm.and the pan with some olive oil. (For the fry and the flavor. ) put about a tablespoon of water in a lid for the pan and toss the water into the pan and cover. The eggs will be done in about 90 seconds and the whites will be light and plumpy and the yolks will be perfect.
3. What is your favorite cuisine or style of cooking?
Cuisine – probably Tex-Mex. Ole. Viva. Tacos.
4. Do you have any dietary restrictions and if so what are they?
Carbs, sugar and I am a vegetarian (really more of a flexa-tarian (I eat cheese, eggs, fish but no “meats” ), so there is that.
5. If you could introduce the whole world to one ingredient to improve their culinary experience, what would that be and why?
Fresh roasted, purchased from a roadside stand, Hatch or Pueblo green chilis – mmm. (Put them in the skillet with the eggs detailed above and you have a yummy spicy breakfast.)