1. People who walk around talking on speaker phone, why?
I think it starts as an attempt to get around hands-free phone driving laws for people to cheap to move to a car speakerphone. Also, people are immune to the idea that the world is not all about them.
2. People who are driving down the interstate putting on makeup while talking on the phone, why?
There is an ill-founded idea in our society that everyone must be multi-tasking all the time. However, driving is not one of those tasks. Focus, people! Also, people are immune to the idea that the world is not all about them.
3. People who always back into a parking lot space, regardless of the size of their vehicle, why?
I think it started with parents in the armed forces teaching their children to drive and stressing the back in parking thing. It turns out it is about a 50/50 thing and the National Highway Safety Board thinks it is perfectly fine and safe. Then compound that with newer vehicles that have a backup/parking camera included, so why not use it. Also, people are immune to the idea that the world is not all about them.
4. People who have dinner prep meal packages deliver to cook themselves, why?
Folks are generally unorganized, bad at time management and scared of cooking. It is so easy to cook a decent dinner, even ones with fancy ingredients but it is a matter of planning ahead.
5. People who participate in dogfighting, why?
It’s a power thing, a way to feel powerful over the least among us. Also, people are immune to the idea that the world is not all about them.