1. What image or scene from a children’s movie/show did you find disturbing?
The child catcher from “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.” I recently rewatched the movie and his character is certainly quite dark.
2. What is a favorite scene/image from childhood that stays with you?
I really enjoyed watching reruns of the Lone Ranger as a kid and some of the scenes of the Ranger and Tonto sitting on their horses and riding into town have stayed with me
3. What’s on the TeeVee that no one is watching but should be?
Two shows, both on pay channels but worth signing up for – “The Good Fight” on the CBS All Access app. A great show, a spinoff of the Good Wife starring Christine Baranski and Delroy Lindo
4. What’s playing on the music player that everyone should be listening to but isn’t?
Hellroys – I don’t do drugs. Fun alt-country song calling out the prescription drug industry.
5. Remove one letter from the name of a TV show or movie. What is the premise of the new show?
The Good Fit all about the foibles of a Victorian tailor. (I guess that it two letters)