1. After your first language, what language would you most like to learn? (Say the first language too)
After English, there was French. I studied French in college and would like to be better at it. Maybe I’ll take it up as a mid-life endeavor.
2. Does your country have a second language? What is it?
Not officially, but I suppose you could say Spanish is the second language.
3. How many languages can you count to 5 in? To 10 in? List them.
4. What is the first overseas country you visited? And from where? (ie/ Timbuktu to Mars)
Germany, from Denver. Thanks, Uncle Sam.
5. What country do you most want to visit? And why?
One of the Scandinavias and Vietnam.