1. What is the best part about late summer?
The crisp air and football. I love me my football.
2. what is your favorite memory and why?
Wow, extra bonus points for particularly vagueness.
3. when you were small, did you realize summer vacations were not going to happen forever?
I was probably four or so and my cousins started going off to school and I was faced with the reality of life without eternal sunshine.
4. where was your favorite summer vacation? why?
As a wee boy, dad loaded up the pick up camper, tossed in Julz, ma and I and we headed off to Disneyland. A summer vacation in Disneyland, in the 1970s – as a child – that is a special summer vacation.
5. If you could have one last real summer vacation and cost was not an issue, where would you go and why?
I have always had a hankering for Nova Scotia. I don’t know why, but the extreme northeast coast is a strong draw for me.