1. What instantly discourages you?
I am currently suffering from Trump Fatigue Syndrome and am exceedingly discouraged about the fate of our nation. A year ago, I thought all would be fine and we could rise above this anomaly. Now, I am beginning to think Trump is is getting pretty entrenched and normalized and that is scary.
2. If you could shoot anything (fire, pudding, etc.) from the palms of your hands at will, what would you shoot?
Sunflower seed butter, one of my newest favorite things that needs to be shared.
3. What two celebrities do you often confuse with each other?
Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton. Easier now because one is dead, I suppose.
4. What was the stupidest thing “that kid” did at your school?
We had too many years forlorn teenage love stories gone awry that ended in suicide. Stupid. Sad, but stupid.
5. What are you listening to right now?
SiriusXM Grateful Dead channel: 5.20.73 Santa Barbara.