1. What should a new national anthem be?
“Send in the Clowns” by Judy Collins perhaps?
2. Do you have a personal anthem that should be played when entering the room?
“Growing Up” by Springsteen.
3. How about in your past, what would be your anthem for the college years?
“The Road To Nowhere” by Talking Heads.
4. What about your parents. Do they have a national anthem?
My dad’s anthem would have been Glenn Miller’s “In The Mood”
My mothers’ is probably a Christian hymn of some sort, anything except “Amazing Grace” she doesn’t like that song. Let’s go with “Onward Christian Soldiers.”
5. If Earth were to have a global anthem, what should it be?
“Space Oddity” by David Bowie