1. Are you a spontaneous person, a planner, or somewhere in-between? Have you ever gone on a spur-of-the-moment road trip or vacation? When, and did you have fun?
I am generally a spontaneous person. Having my life planned out in great detail makes me nervous and anxious. That being said, I would probably be more successful in my personal and professional life if I took the time to have a more definite plan.
2. Are you a hockey fan, and what are doing in the abscence of the Avalanche? Do you watch a lot of sports on TV? What is your favorite sports watching food?
I love watching hockey and my life is a little empty without it. I gorged myself on politics for a while to stem the tide, but that’s over. I am trying to replace hockey with football, but I just don’t seem to care as much, especially for any other team besides the local favorites, The Denver Broncos. I tried to watch basketball for a bit, but I just can’t respect the basketball players. They are thugs. Soccer, golf, bowling – boring, boring and boring. For food, is snack foods all the way. Popcorn, chips and salsa and salted peanuts.
3. If someone gave you $25 right now and said that you had to spend it within the hour, what would you buy and why?
Breakfast. It’s early, its Friday and I am hungry.
4. Name three things that you’re looking forward to in the near future and why.
A promotion at work? (Nothing even close to definite in that vein.) Thanksgiving and time with the family at the ranch. The weekend and taking in some live music with friends.
5. Do you know any foreign languages? Which ones? If you could become fluent in any language [writing and speaking it], which one would you pick and why?
Nope. I lived in Germany for three years and although I got so I could understand it pretty much, I never really learned it. If I could learn one language, it would be Spanish. It is so useable, personally and professionally and would open up so many more restaurant opportunities in Denver if I could venture deep into the barrio and order “off the menu.”