1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why
Green Lantern. He seemed to be “more real” than the other heroes. Except for maybe Peter Parker of Spiderman fame, he seemed puzzled and uneasy about his powers.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
An electric go cart and a set of Legos Â® (My mom and dad were more of the Tinker Toy/Lincoln Log set.)
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
Geneva, Switzerland or maybe Northern Italy while serving in the Army and stationed in Germany.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
To speak Spanish and if I can take two instead of one ? to play the guitar.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Saint Patrick’s Day Weekend, which involves a parade downtown tomorrow morning. I am not making any promises, but perhaps I will commandeer a float and make like Ferris Bueller and sing to the crowds.