1. What can you say in bed and also at the dentist?
2. What name would you give to your country if you had the chance?
From Groucho – Freedonia
3. What’s on top of your fridge right now?
A baking stone and some racks and cookie trays.
4. What perfectly normal words cause you to giggle like a five-year-old when you hear them?
Do do and head.
5. What was the most interesting thing you learned about your ancestors?/strong?
I once did a deep dive on ancestory.com, and no one in our family knew much about my maternal grandfather, so I traced his family way back to medieval Wales and was a flag bear for some king or prince (Probably Dafydd ap Gruffydd)