1. What did you purchase as an adult because you could never have it as a child?
Legos. My parents never ponied up for Legos.
2. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Gi Joe . I had his rescue jet and lots of accessories.
3. What was the first video game you played?
I am of the olds. “Pong” on the original Pong player on a black and white Magnavox TV.
4. As a child, what was your favorite breakfast cereal?
Toss up between Cap’n Crunch with Crunch Berries or Lucky Charms – they’re magically delicious.
5. What is your best, most beloved childhood memory?
I took many camping trips to local reservoirs with my cousins and running around unsupervised in the woods.