1. What is your “techy” score between 1 – 5?
I give myself a 5. I run Linux. I have networked a desktop to be a home server, rooted my cell phone, and learned some coding – all in my middle ages.
2. What is your Kitchen score between 1 – 5?
I am a 4. I am not a great baker, but I do make some good no-knead sourdough bread. I can usually open the cupboards and the fridge and whip up a decent meal.
3. What is your garden/yard score between 1-5?
I am a 1 on that count. I hate it. Years of childhood choring (mowing, trimming, and pulling weeds). And I despised it.
4. What is your Garage/Fixit score between 1- 5?
Thanks to YouTube, I give myself a 3 here. I can usually figure out a way to fix broken stuff.
5. What is your “We can put a man on the moon, but we can’t – ” gripe?
Devise an automatic signal light in our autos that senses when the lane change is coming and turns on the light.