1. Which long-dead celebrity do you wish used Twitter?
Mark Twain – reading his daily insights on the mundane would be a hoot.
2. You’ve been murdered. What fictional detective would you want to solve the case?
Poirot – the Flemish detective. Always good to have a sharp dressed man avenging your death.
3. What inanimate object in your house gets yelled at the most?
My laptop apparently can’t read my mind.
4. What was discontinued, but you miss like hell and want to come back?
Silly, but I miss the Nabisco Hey Day bars. Chocolate, peanuts, caramel. They were divine.
5. Do you talk to your pets as if expecting them to respond to you?
I am currently petless but getting close to getting one. But yes, in my pet-rearing days, I would always talk to the dog or the cat.
One Reply to “Friday Fives”
1) Leonardo Da Vinci, I bet he’d have some smart shit to say.
3) The TV during every newscast. The dumb fuckery is just so rampant.
4) Crème Savers. The orange and strawberry crème lifesavers were delightful.
5) yes but never any substantial conversation just very basic chats.