1. What are we currently in the golden age of?
That’s a tough ask. It is almost like once you type out the answer, the golden age is over. But I am going to say medicine. We now have such amazing technology and solutions to so many diseases and health conditions that it is truly a golden age. In the next few decades, the only folks who won’t be able to benefit will be those stubborn folks who don’t seek medical health.
It would be helpful if we had free healthcare to match all the amazing science but baby steps – we will get there.
2. What is a part of history that we consider to be a fact that is actually 100% fake?
A lot of early American history lore – George Washington chopping down a cherry tree is a totally made-up story that is regarded as a fact.
3. You just won a billion dollars; what are you still not buying?
A luxury yacht. I will never need/want to live on/own a luxury yacht. With that kind of money, I would just rent one for a spell if the urge hits.
4. What is the dumbest thing you explained to a coworker or classmate?
Keyboard shortcuts for cut, copy, paste, and undo.
5. What’s the deepest internet rabbit hole you fell into?
Just this week, I fell down a YouTube rabbit hole following a trail of breadcrumbs about Leonard Bernstein. A fascinating man.