New Year’s contemplations
1. What would you try if you knew you could not fail?
Anything that requires high math (mathematics is not my forte.)
2. What would you like to be your biggest triumph by the end of the year?
Down about 15 pounds and a solid regimental walking routine of 45 minutes a day.
3. What do you think your biggest risk will be?
Mastering deep excel data mining skills.
4. What brings you the most joy, and how are you going to do more of that?
Photography. While walking always have my camera at the ready to snap urban wildlife photos
5. What is one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give you more peace?
Be more financially solvent.
2 Replies to “The Friday Fives”
1) Acting in tv or movies.
2) I’d like to be on the path to a healthier me.
3) Deciding to either stay or try and change job locations and move.
4) No idea, I’m struggling to find joy in my life these days.
5) I need to focus on healthier lifestyles for myself.
1) Owning and operating a small multi-use theater.
2) Be happy and settled in my life.
3) Reaching out to all my long-lost friends.
4) Outside every day. Get back to being active outside, not in.
5) More volunteering or service work.