New Year’s contemplations
1. What would you try if you knew you could not fail?
Anything that requires high math (mathematics is not my forte.)
2. What would you like to be your biggest triumph by the end of the year?
Down about 15 pounds and a solid regimental walking routine of 45 minutes a day.
3. What do you think your biggest risk will be?
Mastering deep excel data mining skills.
4. What brings you the most joy, and how are you going to do more of that?
Photography. While walking always have my camera at the ready to snap urban wildlife photos
5. What is one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give you more peace?
Be more financially solvent.