1. What jobs/careers are on the verge of extinction?
Public transit drivers and truck drivers. We are about five to eight years out from safe, effective auto-driving vehicles.
2. How do you find your phone other than calling it and retracing steps?
Google/Android has a great Find my Phone App that runs off a browser or tablet and rings the phone even if it is set on vibrate or silent. It works great. I left my phone once in a Uber and use the app to call, and the driver found it, answered, and brought it to me. He got a big tip!
3. What is something you buy that MUST be a brand name?
Heinze Ketchup. I have tried others, but they do it right at Heinze.
4. What’s a movie that can be identified by one quote?
Here’s looking’ at you, kid. (“Casablanca”)
5. What was the toy you wanted as a kid but never got?
Legos. My parents would pony up for them. Back in the middle 60s and early 70s, these now ubiquitous toys were hard to find and expensive in rural Colorado.