1. What would you do as a cat?
I get jealous of cats. Sleeping, peeing, pooping and eating. That’s their job. That’s it. Everything else is just extra. Punching in for overtime. As a cat I would do just that and really dig in and embrace the sleep.
2. What started as a joke, but people take it way too seriously today?
Flat Earthers. The evidence is overwhelming and obvious and known to mankind for thousands of years – the Earth is round. But some smart-ass started a pseudo conspiracy, and some folks have eaten it up, and the next thing you know, we have Qanon, and now everything – every single thing is a conspiracy. Folks have taken flat earthing way too seriously, and it has metastasized and bloomed, and now we are all doomed.
3. What is the greatest invention of all time?
The clock. The mechanical clock. An amazing feat of engineering and beauty.
4. What are your thoughts on frogs?
I really don’t think of them much, and that is probably a shame. Like the humble bumble bee, they play an important environmental role, and we should probably work to give them any helping hands we can.
5. What’s a sound or noise growing up that you don’t hear anymore?
The family landline telephone in the kitchen ringing.