1. If sports were all erased from our memory, which sport do you think would be rediscovered first?
MMA fighting – violence is, unfortunately, at the root of the human core. Punching one another competitively would be the first to come back.
2. What is your favorite sports-themed movie?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
3. The World Cup is right around the corner. Will you be watching?
I am going to try. I’m not a huge fan of Qatar, but during the whole pandemic and quarantine times, I watched a lot of soccer and have gotten pretty good at following the game and understanding what is going on on the pitch. Plus, as we have learned from Ted Lasso – “Football Is Life!”
4. What was the first organized sport you remember playing?
It is hazy, but I think it was Punt, Pass, and Kick with coach (and former hometown Sheriff) Jeff Corriveau.
5. Who would win between 50 unarmed adult humans vs 1 gorilla?
Never underestimate the power of the mighty ape!