1. What meals bring you back to your childhood?
Lasagne. My mom’s lasagne was my favorite dish growing up.
2. If you could describe your life with an already existing song title, what would the title be?
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy – a classic Gemini battle.
3. What tricks does corporate America use to get us to spend more money?
Invent a problem. Invent a product to solve that “problem” and initiate a marketing blitz to ensure everyone is aware of the problem and only your product is the solution.
4. What band or artist would you buy their latest album without hearing a note of it?
Wilco and Bruce Springsteen – both sing of the sounds in my soul.
5. Who is the best sitcom character of all time?
Barney Fife from “The Andy Griffith Show.”