1. What was normal in the 1990s but rare or nonexistent now?
Those little white caller id boxes that we attached to our home landline phones.
2. What food do most people think is healthy but is actually unhealthy?
Bagels. They are huge carb bombs – there are actually fewer calories and carbs in a donut.
3. What is something that is “not a cult” but seems like a cult?
4. How would you hide a body from the FBI ?
Bury in a library.
5. What modern-day practice/ belief is most likely to be considered barbaric and outdated in the future?