1. Anti bucket list. What’s something you never want to do again?
Jump out of an airplane with a parachute – absolutely too frightening. Also, I would like to add to my anti-bucket list going on a sea cruise. I can’t imagine a more miserable time.
2. What is something you find easy, but most people have trouble with?
Driving with patience and using my blinker when I change lanes.
3. If there were a show called Moderately Uncomfortable Factor (instead of Fear Factor), what would be some tasks or stunts?
Forced confrontation over a nagging issue with a close friend or family member.
4. What are three items you cannot live without?
Cell phone (it is amazing how since about 1996, these little computers are so ubiquitous.) My fancy ink pen and my Amazon Kindle
5. if you had to choose one “life hack” to win people over, what would it be?
Ask questions about them and what their interests are – inclusion.