1. What album would you consider to be a 10/10?
“The Rising” by Springsteen. The first time I heard was riding back to Denver from Gunnison/Blue Mesa Reservoir with Bernstein and I had tears in my eyes – it is so well done.
2. What is a misheard lyric that you prefer over the actual lyric?
“I’d Really Like To See You Tonight” by England Dan and John Ford Coley. There is a lyric where he sings “I won’t talk about movin’ in” But for years and years I heard “I won’t talk about the linens” which is so specific that it is cute and I kind of miss now knowing the real lyric.
3. Which musician’s passing affected you the most?
Tom Petty. I miss him.
4. That one song that comes on the radio and remember exactly what life was like when you first heard it.
Faithfully by Journey Such a high school weekend bus trip to some speech team event in the winter across the highways of western Colorado song of memories.
5. What’s a song that calms you?
Adagio For Strings by Samuel Barber