1. What is something positive going on in the world more people should know about?
Mostly due to Covid-19 and masking, social distancing, hand washing, and quarantine there are now two or three strains of influenza that have been completely eliminated.
2. If Covid hadn’t happened, how would your life be different right now?
I would probably still be at Transamerica, working downtown and absolutely miserable.
3. What actually has a 100% chance of happening?
4. What’s the worst chore to do and why?
The overturn of Roe v. Wade by the Supreme Court and the more realistic weakening/elimination of stare decisis which uses precedent and prior SCOTUS decisions to guide future court decisions.
Laundry or more specifically, folding clean laundry and putting it away – God, I hate that.
5. Who is the man behind the curtain?
I am not supposed to talk about this but I happen to have been informed the man behind the curtain is Tom hanks – all things of any kind of merit go through him.