1. Where is the best local pizza?
Denver has a lot of pizza joints and many different styles – but lately my go to is Williams 303 over on Lowry.
2. Is there any food better than pizza?
Silly question, no. I could eat pizza every day.
3. What is the best topping on pizza?
Back in my meat eating days: pepperoni. Nowadays pizza must always include jalapeño peppers.
4. What would be the worst pizza topping?
Broccoli doesn’t have a place on pizza.
5. Whatever became of Pizzagate?
It is now a ride down at QA on-land in Orlando.
One Reply to “The Friday Fives”
1) I still think Anthony’s pepperoni and italian sausage are the best around.
2) No. Love pizza fresh and then love it almost more cold the next day.
3) Now that is a at-the-moment type question. Sometimes it’s italian sausage, but then sometimes I go for a buffalo chicken type pizza with ranch, chicken, buffalo wing sauce and some banana peppers.
4) Although I will eat it in a pinch, I think pineapple is dumb and kinda gross on pizza.
5) They put a lock on it and no one is allowed in or out.