1. What’s a hobby that’s dying in popularity?
Tatting Nobody makes their own lace anymore. What is the world coming to.
2. During lockdown did you take up a hobby?
I tried my hand and sourdough bread and have gotten pretty good at it.
3. Not that we are out and about, do you have any new interests you want to pursue?
Maybe some camping and getting up into the hilss a little more often.
4. What was ruined because too many people started doing it?
Weekend brunching – too many lines to wait in, kind of ruins the whimsy of a lazy brunch.
5. What does your crazy neighbor do to be labeled “the crazy neighbor”
They guy who lives upstairs will use the remote start mechanism on his truck each more to pre-heat or pre-cool in order to go out later to smoke a ciggire and toke his weed. I have always found that odd.