1. What is a fact about the human body that not many people know about?
One person in 20 has an extra rib and it is usually a male
2. What’s a conspiracy theory that annoys you due to how easily disprovable it is?
We landed a man on the moon – pick up a pair of Binoculars or a telescope and just look – we left lots of crap there on :that “Lunar” movie set.
3. What’s the best board game ever?
4. You’ve been tasked with redesigning the human body, what features are you adding or removing?
A prehensile tail.
5. Are you going to keep wearing your mask in places where you are no longer required to?
The Eagle Scout me says yes but I am already getting pretty lax around mask stuff now that I am double Moderna-ed. I was in Mesa County last weekend and most of Grand Junction and Fruita have stopped wearing masks altogether . It was an odd feeling seeing folks in stores with no masks. I am happy the CDC has eased up on mask restrictions but I am concerned as the unvaxxed will go maskless as well and there is no way of knowing who those folks are – it will make going to crowded events a mask worthy event if at all until 70% or more get vaccinated.