1. Hello you beautiful fucking thing, how are you this fine day?
Tremendous. I have two doses of Moderna in my arm, the sid effects have passed. I have a job I like and it is spring outside what glorious Rocky Mountain weather.
2. What is the scariest/creepiest thing that happened to you as a kid/teen?
In our 4th/5th elementary school building there was this creepy, dangerous catwalk that ran behind the gym walls and stage that was part of the gym. We would sneak in there, before school or at lunch or sometimes after school to explore – we usually got caught and it was always scary when we did and especially when we got caught.
3. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
Caution very ticklish. Really, really ticklish, followed by lots of giggles.
4. What makes you say “ah shit… here we go again” whenever it happens?
The traffic – it’s back. Like most folks, I was homebound for the pandemic starting in March, 2020. But I starting driving into the office in November – something that probably saved my sanity as I need people and interaction . And over the the last three or four weeks, the traffic density has been growing to the point that the northbound commute from Arapahoe road in Centennial is nearly at pre-COVID19 levels – so many cars. Folks have come out of hibernation.
5. What traits from your parents have you seen in yourself?
I have my dad’s mannerisms in the way I stand, smile, sit and use my hands. It is almost creepy.