1. What thing you must experience at least once in life?
Having a birthday meal at Casa Bonita – I have done this multiple times as a youth and as recently as in my 30s. The joint is a thing to behold. Maybe, after this damned pandemic, I’ll organize a fitting soiree there.
2. Which TV show got too big for its boots?
Game of Thrones – a Harlequin Romance tale with swords and dragons. i tried and tied and tired but could never get its lure.
3. What’s the most outdated piece of tech you refuse to get rid of to this day?
Maybe not the specific tech answer but my 2008 Hyundai Tucson a V6 AWD/ 4×4 little SUV that always gets me there – rain, snow sleet the dead of night, the thick heat of summer sun – TROGG (its name) RULES!!!
4. What are some cartoon characters from your childhood that you look at differently as an adult?
Foghorn Leghorn – maybe a cartoonish admiration of a more racist time in the chicken coop. Also. Jonny Quest was kinda gay.
5. If you run a small country, what would be rule #1?
Failure to use the blinker on the vehicle during lane changes is punishable by loss of transportation privileges.