1. What product that you loved stopped getting made?
Nabisco Heyday Bars – a wafer cookie dipped in caramel, then covered in chocolate and coated with peanuts. So yummy. They are no longer.
2. What is the last thing you wrote using pen and paper?
I did a crossword puzzle in a book on paper with a pencil just yesterday.
3. Who is that asshole dentist who does not recommend Colgate toothpaste?
Being a member of a Crest family, I have never given this much consideration but perhaps the lab folks over at Colgate ought to dive in and reevaluate their product as they have made no inroads into the dentist choice world in decades.
4. What is the best thing you’ve added or changed to make your living space more bearable during months stuck at home?
I spent about $300.00 or so on a decent office chair and it made a world of difference.
5. What did you learn because of Covid-19?
See the illustration above. With no masks there is about 70% chance of transmissio. If both parties are wearing a mask, the chance of transmission is around .05% – this is so simple to grasp.