1. Ketchup – do you put it on eggs? On beef steaks?
No. But I highly recommend sriracha sauce on eggs – and if you can find it at Costco – Bitchin’ Sauce is yummy on eggs.
2. French Fries – do you put them in the sandwich or the hamburger?
I put French Fries inside my hamburger’s sometimes and for a sandwich, I highly recommend adding some super crispy potato chips.
3. What is a food that you can’t understand why people don’t like it?
Tofu – Properly prepared. (I like mine really crispy on the outside and cream cheese like on the inside. )
4. What is the easiest recipe you know how to make?
Basted eggs and toast. The entire mail takes about 3 and a half minutes – maybe longer depending on how soft the butter for the toast is.
5. What food did you hate as a kid and now love?
Asparagus. I never ate it as a kid but in France once I had an asparagus and cheese omelet and that changed my world.