1. You’re in charge of “2020: The Movie”. What song do you play as the end credits rolls to really emphasize the mood?
“Isn’t It Ironic” by Alanis Morrisette
2. What sounds like fiction but is in fact actually a real historical event?
The year 2020. Had I written up a film treatment with all of these plot points – corona virus, Trump impeachment, and Trump, and Trump, and Trump. I would be laughed out of the pitch meeting
3. What’s the fastest you’ve seen a crowd go from excited to horrified?
I can’t really think of something like this. I have seen some pretty dangerous rodeo events that have caused the crowd to gasp – I guess.
4. Trevor Noah once said “America is 50 countries masquerading as one” If that is the case, what country do you live in?
The Colorado Empire. Our climate is our best-kept secret. And voting is so simple it’ll make your head spin.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week?
I got laid off of a job that I really was starting to hate. I would have never left on my own. It is a scary time to go looking for a job but Denver is economically doing pretty well. I need some more tech cred – because that is where the jobs are. It really was a bad week. Well technically a bad Wednesday but I am still on my feet and moving on,