1. Do you have any Labor Day traditions?
We used to have a lot of family gatherings and family reunions but as everyone has aged and moved less of that. Now it is just a big hang weekend.
2. When was the first time you realized Labor Day was a thing?
Probably around when I was 12 in the Boy Scouts.
3. Labor Day is generally recognized as the end of summer. How was yours?
Boring this COVID19 world. At home and very few outings.
4. What’s the most dangerous job you have ever had?
Well I quit jump school in the army, so I dodged being a paratrooper. I once got a papercut in the army. My jobs have been desk jobs. Not much danger.
5. What has been the least laborious job you have ever had?
Oddly, in the army. Literally, just a paperwork shuffler as a classified document custodian in Germany.