1. What’s the best thing about working from home?
Not having the 90+ minutes of commute each day
2. What’s the worst thing about working from home?
I actually miss the people watching on the commute, in our office building and, walking around the 16th street mall at lunch and after work.
3. What was unexpected about working from home?
I am so inefficient and unfocused on work stuff.
4. What have you learned about yourself while working from home?
See above and wow, my job is so much about personal interactions with others and communication and I am having to completely rebuild that toolbox.
5. During our self-quarantine/lockdown, what project have you taken on?
I have some sourdough starter I got off Etsy that 60-years (or more) old and have made bread and pancakes. Yummy.