The Friday Fives
1. What’s a kind of food most people hate that you actually like?
Frozen pizzas. Specifically Totinos. It’s comfort food.
2. What food do you just refuse to eat?
Mammals and birds
3. What’s the best cooking advice/tip you ever received?
Don’t cook anything on a stovetop on high. Low and slow will make a meal.
4. If you were a chef and restaurant owner, what kind of place would you operate?
A vegan taco truck.
5. What are some food + drinks combos that people should try out?
Good old fashioned Root Beet floats with ice cream. It has fallen out of favor but still a great simple sweet snack.