1. If you could pick one fictional item to use in your daily life, what would it be?
The transporter from Star Trek. This is one life-changing device right there. Imagine the uses. And according to the Trek lexicon, it would remove any viruses and diseases from your body upon being recombubulated.
2. How do you tell if the screaming children outside are having fun, or being chased by an ax killer?
Right outside my window is an elementary school and the darlings will be out at the various times so of the day for recess. There is always a blood-curdling screen being emitted. I almost think they are scheduled – like after little Tina screams it must always be followed by little Justin and on down the line. I actually find it quite endearing.
3. Which TV show has had the best pilot episode?
Season 1, Episode 1 of “Lost.” In fact, the first four episodes form an amazing story arch.
4. If booby traps were legal how would you protect your home?
Pulling up “Home Alone,” the ultimate DIY bobby trap training video i go with the iced up steps with the removal of any and all handholds or leverage.
5. How would you fix America?
Two things – get the big corporate money out of the elections and let citizens vote proportionately – allowing for perhaps 10% of a vote to this person, 30% to this one, 50% to another, and so on. It would change the tradition “First past the post” system and drastically alter the way the traditional two-party system works.