1. The President mistakenly declares Martian Law, instead of Martial Law. What powers does he think he has under Martian Law?
The unfortunate ability to read lips and to bore quickly into underground bunkers at will.
2. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Coaching methods for better employee performance. I can do this talk in my sleep or with the world’s worst hangover and still be very effective.
3. What species of animal would you be most terrified of if they had the same cognitive ability as humans?
Elephants. They are incredibly smart and super strong. If they had our instincts and cognitive ability I can only imagine the terror they would wield.
4. What is your favorite smell and what does it remind you of?
Freshly baked (or baking) bread. It reminds me of my mother and my youth.
5. So far the first half of 2020 has been a wild ride. What should happen in the second half in order to compensate for all the bad things that have happened?
The end of the Trump mistake and a cure for the ‘rona. I am speaking for all of mankind at this point.